School blues (scoffs)
It was a dreadful, dreadful day in school. Very, very bad mood. I was productive for about one hour though. Aside from that, I'm not going back to school, forever. Ohkay large exaggeration, highly impossible dream, but still worth it.
Nobody made me choose this path of entering an institution full of brilliant people which stirs much depressing thoughts when one looks around and sees everyone else towering over you. But is it worth feeling lousy and even more stupid than you already feel? Is there a point in pushing yourself when you know the limit of your capabilities may never match up to any of them? What will be the end result? (And I will not appreciate the "reap what you sow" shit.)
Two years, 24 months, 365X2 days: Lack of happy memories, unsatisfied parents, and one very angsty hateful seven-eighteen year old. Ohwell. Quitting now would be impractical and totally out of the question. Just have to suck it up and survive the remaining (unhappy) year/months.
Gawd, I'll die if I get retained.
Nobody made me choose this path of entering an institution full of brilliant people which stirs much depressing thoughts when one looks around and sees everyone else towering over you. But is it worth feeling lousy and even more stupid than you already feel? Is there a point in pushing yourself when you know the limit of your capabilities may never match up to any of them? What will be the end result? (And I will not appreciate the "reap what you sow" shit.)
Two years, 24 months, 365X2 days: Lack of happy memories, unsatisfied parents, and one very angsty hateful seven-eighteen year old. Ohwell. Quitting now would be impractical and totally out of the question. Just have to suck it up and survive the remaining (unhappy) year/months.
Gawd, I'll die if I get retained.

1 Comments:
SMILE!!!!! I LOVE YOU!
CHERIE THE CHERRY BERRY FERRY MERRY DERRY LERRY ETC ETC =))
DON'T BE SAD =))))
sorry i cldn't go maf with you.
Post a Comment
<< Home